Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rear Window


It poured and thundered most of yesterday. Then suddenly, from my kitchen window, I spied a double rainbow. By the time I got my camera and went outside, the second rainbow had faded some. But it was quite a spectacular view. You can barely see the second one, but it's still nice.

Had to knit me a Citron. It's just so pretty.


My Flammulated Citron knit in Zitron Trekking Hand Art in Fire. It's a lot of stocking stitch, but it was a fun knit for me. And, well, the end result speaks for itself, dontcha think?

It's been just gorgeous out today. I'm thinking it's time to take a little stroll in the neighborhood. Then back for some hot spice tea. A good night to sit and finish projects. Not knitting tonight, just writing and charting. Nice!

2 comments:

Dr. B. said...

Yay! You're here!

I'm back to blogging, too, after almost 2 years away, and it's so strange going back into the blogosphere to find people to see they've stepped away. Facebook, Twitter, all that are probably partially responsible. But keeping going over time is a whole thing...

But you're here! Yay, Nano! Glad things seem to be on the upswing for you!

Cheers!

Nano said...

Dr. B! So good to 'see' you're back! (i dropped out for a while as well.)

Thanks for coming by. There's a lot of catching up to do. Well, forget that. Let's just move forward!