Thursday, August 31, 2006

Alive and Well

It's been a while. I've been very busy between working and pattern writing and knitting and crocheting and... and... and... So here I am. I have so much to write about but I'll make this brief and come back real soon when I'm better organized. I've dyed some more yarn. I'm so very pleased, except I can't say I loved dying with red. As much as I love the color red, this was a messy experience. Now I know how to prepare better for next time. I also learned entrelac knitting thanks to a dishcloth pattern I saw online. It was something I kept avoiding, but I broke down and gave it a shot. Here's what I've done so far, and it wasn't easy. For me. But now I love it.
I'll be back with all of the details and more pictures real soon.
And here, my dyed yarn.

No comments: