Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Have Learned...


1. I am not Superwoman. Anymore.
2. Five day work weeks suck the big one.
3. I can let things go and not worry about them so much.
4. I can get so relaxed, I don't give a damn about anything. (without the aid of drugs or alcohol)
5. Chrome coffee carafes make crappy tasting coffee.
6. Time flies much too quickly.
7. Home renovations are a pain in the ass. (but worth it!)
8. White floors are a also a pain in the ass. (not so worth it)
9. Letting go of material things gives me a great feeling.
10. My daughter is a priceless gem!

There's more, but that's quite enough for now.




My Chevron the Sequel is done!. Presented here ends still not weaved in, jelly roll style, because I still don't have the appropriate space to do the blocking.


My Gentlemens Socks are still languishing, but will be done. Eventually.


And up top, my "next sock" yarn. Fleece Artist hand dyed merino. I may start them before I finish the above socks. Who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post, as I am slowly starting to learn some of the same things. Your chevron scarf looks very pretty; I can't wait to see the final result. Oh, and I hope my mom feels the same way about me! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Chevron. [I think I'm the only knitter who hasn't made one yet!]
I agree with 6, 7, 8 7 9! TOTALLY!