2. Five day work weeks suck the big one.
3. I can let things go and not worry about them so much.
4. I can get so relaxed, I don't give a damn about anything. (without the aid of drugs or alcohol)
5. Chrome coffee carafes make crappy tasting coffee.
6. Time flies much too quickly.
7. Home renovations are a pain in the ass. (but worth it!)
8. White floors are a also a pain in the ass. (not so worth it)
9. Letting go of material things gives me a great feeling.
10. My daughter is a priceless gem!
There's more, but that's quite enough for now.
My Chevron the Sequel is done!. Presented here ends still not weaved in, jelly roll style, because I still don't have the appropriate space to do the blocking.
And up top, my "next sock" yarn. Fleece Artist hand dyed merino. I may start them before I finish the above socks. Who knows.