Saturday, September 22, 2007

What do you Do?

When there's so much to do, but you don't know where to start? Well... you start goofing around on the computer. That's what I do. A little fun never hurt, right? The only thing that's hurting is all of the work that needs to be done around here.

My new motto... never do today what you can save for tomorrow.

So... I found these fun generators this morning, had a good laugh and wasted a good two hours. I decided to share some and spread the laughs with these time wasters.

If you've ever played with a Rubiks Cube and went crazy, then either bought or somehow found the solution, here's a generator that will let you make a cube of your own with a pic of your choosing. Slightly fun on the extreme fun scale.

If you're in the mood for a Goth name, try the Goth Name Generator. My goth name is: Leather Pleasure. Sheesh!

I like this one, it's a bit artsy. Turn any photo into a sketch. Kinda cool.

Now... the grand finale. You can turn yourself or a pair of people of your choice into dancers. I had a good laugh with this one. Here you can see me doing a sexy dance. Go ahead, have a laugh on me. And here you can create yourself dancing, if you're so inclined.

Yes, in extreme stressful times, my computer is a great toy.

And because I can't post without a photo, here's a pic of one of my kitties made into a Rubik's Cube.


No comments: