Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Mystery of Missing Posts

All of my posts were missing from my edit page, until today. They were showing on my blog, but I couldn't find them on my edit page. Now they're back. Not sure what happened or why, but it's fixed now.














Simple fingerless gloves knit with STR medium weight. The yarn for both of these was left over from my Chevron Scarf. Can't seem to knit enough fingerless gloves. My current obsession.



Hadn't knit my Skully for a while, but I received a request to knit one in solid black for Lupe Fiasco. He's currently wearing the scarf on tour. Or so I hear. Still waiting for the picture...








I recently watched No Country For Old Men. A Joel & Ethan Coen film. Have you seen it? Very intense, but a typical Coen brothers film. Love them. I'm on a movie kick these days. Catching up with movies I've missed and re-watching some old favorites. Love my Netflix.

It's April already. Time is flying so fast, I can't keep up. Numerous FO's still hanging around as well as 'loose ends' to finish. I think I'm overdue for a vacation.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

That scarf looks awesome! I cant even fathom how it was done hehe. It looks really good and I'm sure it's being worn all the time. i want to see "No Country for Old Men" it looks pretty sweet. I'm probably going to watch "Reign Over Me" tonight, which i recorded from last night because I heard it was really good. Maybe I'll go rent No Country For Old men this weekend! Have a good one, keep up the good work because you ROCK!

Deb for Fearless Fibers said...

Such cute fingerless gloves! I love the ones from your last post as well. They really make me want to cast on right now for a light and Springy pair of my own.

Diane said...

I just absolutely LOVE those cafe du monde (hope I spelled that right, lol) gloves, just beautiful!

Tracy said...

Great projects as always.

Knitting Bandit said...

Loved Old COuntry for Old Men. I am really attracted to fingerless mitts too. I to knit 'em and wear 'em. Just started Very Terhi's by Yarnissima. I couldn't resist, I had to buy the pattern. It's so cool. I have some of the Rowan Cash Soft in my stash. I've been waiting for the right pattern, I may just try those mitts. They turned out very nice.