Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's All About The Gloves

Don't ask how I've been able to contain myself this long, but I have a pattern coming out in a book later this year. Unfortunately, that's all I can tell you now, but more info as it becomes available.

In the meantime, I test knit these Eden gloves for Gannigle, an up and coming new designer. Gorgeous gloves and great pattern, which is available on Etsy as well as a download purchase on Ravelry. Knit with Regia 4-ply.

Unique cuff. My photo doesn't do it justice.



I never did get around to showing this version of the Breakfast at Cafe Du Monde gloves I knit for a Ravelry glove swap in April. Same pattern, only knit in one color and finger spaces eliminated per the recipients preference. Knit in Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere, which is a dream to knit with and so reasonable.


Can you believe how fast time is flying? It seems we just celebrated the year end holidays and already almost half the year is gone. As usual, I have numerous FO's hanging around.

Clearly, I spend too much time with Ravely, but at least I'm getting things done. I have a bit of time off work, so I'll be churning out the FO's. Oh sure... best laid plans and all that you know. Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pattern in a book?! That's amazing! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

The gloves are very pretty. The yarn reminds me of one I've used a lot.. And I always love your Cafe Du Monde gloves. Very nice work.

Anonymous said...

Those gloves are just beautiful!!! Such talent, such brilliance, such good taste!